Thursday 24 May 2012

We walked in this b*tch so stylish...n*gga's don' mistook me for my stylist

I've never been one to be at the forefront of what's on fashion or never been one to set trends. Though, I'll have you know, this nicca right here has the ability to scrub up well. And if you too, are like me, here's what I feel is the perfect garment for a casj day out, but looking flyer than a plane that's hit turbulence (yeah rapping was never my calling).



Erm...what I regard as what's trendy at the moment; are definitely denim jackets, simplistic but effective...you know that whole less is more kinda feel?! In regards to what colour, it really depends on your preference and what kind of tone of jeans (doesn't necessarily have to be jeans) you're wearing it with, however I suggest a bleached or mid washed colour as these basically go with anything. Also, I feel there's little itching factors that can make you look 'swagoo' - word to Kanye, such as the minimal but ever so effective rolling up of sleeves, it adds a simplistic edge and generally looks cool!  If it's chilly out why not add a hoody, preferably one with long draw-strings and personally I love grey, so go for grey!


You can couple this outfit with slim fit/skinny jeans, if the denim jackets bleached then try and stick to bleached jeans and if it's mid washed you can go with trusty indigo jeans. In terms of shoes, I'm really into desert boots right now, especially the low ones...any colour will do, in particular brown. For the je ne sais quoi, why not add some Saint bracelets (you know the religious ones) as a finishing touch. And there you have it a simple guide for that easy but effective look.

Gezza...


No comments:

Post a Comment